PROFGYM members warning
You may suffer physical and/or mental injury from participating in gym activities. Participation in sport activities of Professors’ Gym is completely voluntary. Individuals participate at their own risk and assume responsibility for their own health and safety. Managers and stuff of Professors’ Gym are not liable for injuries sustained during participation in any recreational or sport activity.
Participants are required to have their own health/medical insurance coverage. All injuries should be reported to the supervisor and/or building monitor in charge of the activity. Participants should be careful to follow any doctor's instructions concerning physical handicaps, injuries, illness, and the involvement in any activity.
- NO HORSEPLAY
- RETURN WEIGHTS TO RACK AFTER USE
- USE TOWEL, SANITIZE EQUIPMENT AFTER USE
- DON’T PUT WEIGHTS ONTO THE LEATHER SURFACES
- USE A SPOTTER WHEN LIFTING-NO EXEPTIONS
- DON’T DROP THE WEIGHTS
- TURN OFF LIGHTS & AIR WHEN LEAVING
- NO FOOD, CHEWING GUM OR DRINKS BESIDES BOTTLED WATER
- APPROPRIATE GYM DRESS INCLUDES CLEAN CLOTHING AND CLOSED-TOP ATHLETIC SHOES (NO DRESS SHOES, BOOTS, SANDALS)
- NO SHOES AT PUNCHING BAG KICKING
- NO LOUD NOISES OR GRUNTING (IT’S NOT NECESSARY & INDICATES INEFFICIENT BREATHING)
- BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS
- NO CASE NO BAG IN GYM AREA EXCEPT LOCKER ROOM